Did you know? The average person has an estimated 70.000 thoughts per day!
Take a moment to think about the thoughts that run through your mind. Are they positive and uplifting? Positive thoughts boost your mood, spirit, and tend to generate even more positivity and happiness in your life.
Conversely, negative thoughts can create a domino effect of destructive energy.
This energy of “good thoughts bring more good and negative thoughts bring more negativity” is a concept linked to Synchronicity, first explained by Carl Jung*.
Thankfully, you don’t have to accept the negative internal chatter. Choose to switch to a happier perception and reach for better thoughts. After a little practice, you will cultivate a positive mindset!
10 tips to make it easier
Let Go Of:
- Negative Self –Talk
- Limiting Beliefs
- Comparing Yourself To Others “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid” Albert Einstein
- Resisting Change
- The Need to Always be Right “If you have to choose between being right or being kind, choose being kind” Wayne Dyer
Make Space For:
- Walking with Energy and Purpose
- Surrounding Yourself with Like Minded, Uplifting People
- Doing Good for Someone Else
Use these small tips every day and see how your life will start shifting!
* The concept of “meaningful coincidences” is called “synchronicity” a concept first explained by Carl Jung, which holds that events are “meaningful coincidences” if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.