They are incredible easy to make and became my favourite breakfast for busy mornings while they keep you healthy and going for hours!
Recipe for 1 person
EASY ◊ 10′ preparation time ◊ no cook time ◊ let sit overnight
- +/- 150 gr of rolled oats
- +/- 150 ml of liquid (milk, coconut milk, nut milk, water …)
- my favourite is coconut milk
- Fruit of your choice
- I used about 10 raspberries and 1/2 mashed banana
- Nuts and seeds of your choice
- I used pecan nuts, chia, sunflower and flax seeds
Pour your liquid and oats into a jar or bowl. The ratio is 1:1. Mash 1/2 a banana, it makes the texture creamy and smooth, add it in the mix, stir well and add sweetener if you like (for my daughter I add a little bit of honey or you can add maple syrup). Add nuts and seeds for a healthy and crunchy bite.
Cover it and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 night (they keep well for several days, so you can make more for several days)
Cut some fruit and top it in the morning, Bon Apetit!
Lllooooovvveee over night oats!!
Will surely try that one, seems so yummy and healthy