They are incredible easy to make and became my favourite breakfast for busy mornings while they keep you healthy and going for hours!
Recipe for 1 person
EASY ◊ 10′ preparation time ◊ no cook time ◊ let sit overnight
- +/- 150 gr of rolled oats
- +/- 150 ml of liquid (milk, coconut milk, nut milk, water …)
- my favourite is coconut milk
- Fruit of your choice
- I used about 10 raspberries and 1/2 mashed banana
- Nuts and seeds of your choice
- I used pecan nuts, chia, sunflower and flax seeds
Pour your liquid and oats into a jar or bowl. The ratio is 1:1. Mash 1/2 a banana, it makes the texture creamy and smooth, add it in the mix, stir well and add sweetener if you like (for my daughter I add a little bit of honey or you can add maple syrup). Add nuts and seeds for a healthy and crunchy bite.
Cover it and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 night (they keep well for several days, so you can make more for several days)
Cut some fruit and top it in the morning, Bon Apetit!