Beyond Healthy’s Approach to Health
A healthy life is more than the food you eat, it’s focussing on four pillars of multidimensional health: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
These four aspects of health are interconnected and no matter which area of health you’re currently focusing on, it will help you find ways to increase your overall quality of life. Meet Tanja while you are introduced to Beyond Healthy’s approach to health and in which way you can increase your quality of life.
Setting Goals that Stick
Do you feel like you are not reaching the goals you created?
Have you ever considered you might have created goals that are not aligned with what you really want? This workshop on goal-setting walks you step by step through goal setting and how to create authentic goals that will actually help you reach your goals like a boss.
Discover the foundation of a healthy plate, increase your knowledge by diving into researched theories and upgrade your plate to a nutritious one, one step at a time.
- Module 1: Setting up your kitchen for success
- Module 2: Upgrade Your Plate
- Module 3: Diving into the world of carbohydrates with grains, legumes, fruit and vegetables
- Module 4: Zooming in on the world of gluten-free
- Module 5: How to navigate Sugar in today’s world
- Module 6: Nutritious Vegetables
- Module 7: Protein, what are your options?
- Module 8: Navigating Food Labels
Eating Intuitively is liberating as it doesn’t require willpower. With all the dietary theories around, it can be confusing and difficult to start your mindful eating journey. In this workshop, you will be guided through the most important steps towards mindful & intuitive eating.
- What is Mindful Eating and where to start
- Making connections with your body
- Intuitive Eating
- Why willpower doesn’t work